Get To Know EasyFishoil
Get To Know EasyFishoil
- EasyFishoil fish oil supplements are manufactured in Norway with the innovative ConCordix® technology that meets global standards.
- EasyFishoil offers fish oil supplements with different ingredients to meet the changing needs of children.
- They are available in chewable gel forms.
- It contains fish oil in the form of triglycerides.
- It does not contain added sugar, preservatives, lard and additives.
- It has air, light and moisture-resistant Alu-Alu blister packaging, which maintains the effect of the first day, where each gel form is packaged separately.
- EasyFishoil regularly analyzes every batch produced by IFOS.
- EasyFishoil is the EasyVit brand, a Plus category member of GOED, the global organization that sets quality standards for Omega 3.
- EasyFishoil also supports the protection of the environment and marine life and the sustainability of seafood with friends of the sea certification. The fish raw material used in the production of EasyFishoil is friend of the sea certified.
One of the issues to be considered while choosing fish oil is "Oxidation". Basically, unsaturated fatty acids in fats and oils are oxidized when exposed to oxygen. Therefore, factors such as air, temperature, light and humidity increase the rate of oxidation of Omega-3 fatty acids.
EasyFishoil chewable gel forms from Norway are manufactured with EasyVit's ConCordix® technology, a science-based, innovative food supplement administration system are packaged in disposable Alu-Alu blister that forms a barrier against oxygen and moisture, and protects the product from oxidation.
Since taking out a chewable gel form the box do not cause the other dosages to expose oxygen, and the rest of the chewable gel forms in the box retain the first-day effect. EasyFishoil fish oil supplements for children can be used 4 seasons throughout the year, the disposable packaging features storage advantages as well as ease of transportation.
Globally Recommended Daily Intake
1 EasyFishoil gel form meets the daily intake of DHA and EPA recommended by EFSA.
(European Food Safety Authority)
(European Food Safety Authority)
Innovative ConCordix Technology Based on R&D Studies
EasyFishoil fish oil supplements for children are manufactured in Andenes, located on the polar line in Norway, and imported into Turkey by EasyVit Sağlık Ürünleri San. A.Ş. Vitux AS, the manufacturer uses the ConCordix technology developed through R&D studies conducted in collaboration with Norwegian University of Science and Technology in Trondheim. Pleasant Taste* ConCordix® The ConCordix technology is an oral administration system to deliver active ingredients like vitamins, minerals, and fish oil to the body. It is a patented method that combines fatty acids with water- and fat-soluble vitamins and minerals into an emulsion. Ease of Use • Easily chewable gel form • EasyFishoil chewable gel forms turn into liquid at 36 degrees, the normal body temperature.
ConCordix® The ConCordix technology is an oral administration system to deliver active ingredients like vitamins, minerals, and fish oil to the body. It is a patented method that combines fatty acids with water- and fat-soluble vitamins and minerals into an emulsion.
Ease of Use
• Easily chewable gel form • EasyFishoil chewable gel forms turn into liquid at 36 degrees, the normal body temperature.
*Based on the results of an online survey conducted by Nielsen between 8-16 September 2020 with a total of 411 mothers with children between the ages of 2 and 11 in Istanbul, Ankara and Izmir.
Alu-Alu Blister & Features
EasyFishoil chewable gel forms:
- During production, it is applied directly in liquid form to the gaps in the aluminum blister layer and closed with foil.
- Foil prevents product contents from being affected by the environment.
- When a chewable form is taken out of the pack the rest of the servings in the blister remain intact, and are prevented from air exposure. Each chewable gel form retains its effect on the first day, its taste and smell remain hygienic, not spoiled.
- Even the last used gel preserves its freshness on the first day.
Manufacturing Facility in Norway
EasyFishoil children's fish oils are produced with patented Concordix technology at its factory in Andenes, on the polar line in Norway.
GOED, (Global Organization for EPA and DHA Omega-3s) is an independent international organization established to set high ethical and quality standards of Omega-3 production and to develop these standards by conducting various researches. It ensures the implementation of these quality standards by working with relevant government institutions, health organizations and manufacturing companies, in addition to publishing articles and reports to raise consumer awareness about Omega 3 consumption. You can see GOED member producers and brands by clicking here . EasyFishoil is the brand of EasyVit, and a member of GOED's Plus category.EasyFishoil is goed's EasyVit brand, which is a plus category member.
FOS (International Fish Oil Standards), is a program that objectively tests and evaluates Omega-3 containing products in terms of ingredients, purity, stability and heavy metal criteria in accordance with the standards of the World Health Organization and Nutrition Council. EasyFishoil has IFOS 5-star approval. Click here to see the certified product reports related to EasyFishoil fish oil supplements for children.Click here to review reports of EasyFishoil children's fish oils, which regularly analyze every batch produced.
The British Retail Consortium Standard has been published under the name of BRC-Global Standard-Food, as a standard that includes the requirements for food, customer products and packaging materials.Click here to verify that the facility where our supplements are manufactured with ConCordix® technology has AA BRC certification.
Founded in the UK in 2008, Friend of The Sea is an independent non-governmental organization that provides international certification in the field of sustainable fishery and aquaculture industry. All audits for the Friend of the Sea certification are carried out by accredited independent certification institutions.Click here to see the Friend of The Sea certification of the raw material used in EasyFishoil supplements.
NSF assesses and certifies the ingredients of the products in terms of food safety. Global laboratories with ISO/IEC 17025 certification offer tests and technical services. NSF certification warrants the consumers that the certified products have been tested strictly to meet all requirements of the standard.Vitux AS, the manufacturing facility where EasyVit is manufactured is NSF certified. Click here to see the certificate.