Fish oil containing EPA and DHA
- Fish oil supplement containing EPA and DHA
- Easily consumed chewable gel form
- Tutti frutti flavored
- No added sugar, preservatives, lard and additives
- Hygienic as on the first day with single packaging technology that creates barriers against air and moisture
Content and Instructions for Use
- As a dietary supplement, children aged 3-10 years are recommended to consume 1 chewable gel form per day.
- The European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) recommends that healthy children between the ages of 2 and 18 receive 250 mg of DHA + EPA per day.*
- EasyFishoil Plus fish oil contains high Omega 3 fatty acids. With the DHA and EPA ratios in EasyFishoil Plus, it meets the daily recommended amount by EFSA with 1 gel form.
|In A Chewable Gel Form||Quantity|
Fish Oil Concentrate
Total Omega 3 Fatty Acids
--EPA (Eikosapentaenoic Acid)
-DHA (Dokosahekzaenoic Acid)
Do not exceed the recommended daily portion. Supplementary foods cannot replace normal nutrition. Keep it out of the reach of the children. It's not medicine.
It's not medicine.
It is not used for the prevention or treatment of diseases. Consult your doctor during pregnancy and breastfeeding and in cases of illness or medication. Do not use products that are unpackaged. Excessive consumption can have a laxative effect. A balanced and varied diet is important for healthy living. Keep in a dry and cool place.
Product of Norway