EasyFishoil Fish Oil
- Fish oil supplementation including vitamin D in addition to DHA and EPA
- Easily consumed chewable gel form
- Natural lemon and natural orange flavored
- Taste and smell appreciated*
- No added sugar, preservatives, lard and additives
- Hygienic as on the first day with single packaging technology that creates barriers against air and moisture
- Patented ConCordix® technology
- Production in Norway
*Based on the results of an online survey conducted by Nielsen between 8-16 September 2020 with a total of 411 mothers with children between the ages of 2 and 11 in Istanbul, Ankara and Izmir.
Content and Instructions for Use
- As a supplementary food, children between the ages of 3 and 10 are advised to chew and use 1 or 2 gel forms per day.
- EasyFishoil fish oil contains high Omega 3 fatty acids. The European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) recommends that healthy children between the ages of 2 and 18 receive 250 mg of DHA + EPA per day.*
- EasyFishoil meets the daily recommended amount by EFSA with 1 gel form with DHA and EPA rates.
|In A Chewable Gel Form||Quantity||BRD*|
Fish Oil Concentrate
Omega 3 Fatty Acids
--DHA (Dokosahekzaenoic Acid)
--EPA (Eikosapentaenoic Acid)
|5 µg (200 IU)||%100|
*BRD: Nutrition Reference Value
Do not exceed the recommended daily portion. Supplementary foods cannot replace normal nutrition. Keep it out of the reach of the children. It's not medicine.
It's not medicine.
It is not used for the prevention or treatment of diseases. Consult your doctor during pregnancy and breastfeeding and in cases of illness or medication. Do not use products that are unpackaged. Excessive consumption can have a laxative effect. A balanced and varied diet is important for healthy living. Keep in a dry and cool place.
Product of Norway